Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,817 Дин. (руб 47,713) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)