Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 75,898 Дин. (руб 45,549) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)