Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.498 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,173 Дин. (3,134 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)