Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.267 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,800 Дин. (3,410 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)