Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.983 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,841 Дин. (€948) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)