Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.089 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,951 Дин. (€948) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)