Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.671 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,597 Дин. (€1,146) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)