Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.573 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,816 Дин. (₨36,110) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)