Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.011 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,560 Дин. (1,339 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)