Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.794 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,498 Дин. (3,287TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)