Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.207 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,290 Дин. (2,985TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)