Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.573 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,520 Дин. (3,152TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)