Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.453 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,010 Дин. (2,618TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)