Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.723 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,169 Дин. (2,707TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)