Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,018 Дин. (¥97,339) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)