Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.972 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 60,734 Дин. ($590) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)