Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,815 Дин. ($754) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)