Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,746 Дин. (7,055 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (34 minutes ago)