Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.724 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,181 Дин. (13,890 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)