Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.163 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 78% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,142 Дин. (13,100 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)