Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.855 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,622 Дин. (8,282 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)