Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.378 RSD / AFN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,575 Дин. (57,017 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)