Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.721 RSD / AFN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 99% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,407 Дин. (86,811 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)