Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.530 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 181% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 219,253 Дин. (﷼ 7,182) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)