Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.839 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,924 Дин. (﷼ 3,798) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)