Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.553 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,001 Дин. (﷼ 4,344) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)