Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 RSD / SSP *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 25,083 Дин. (30,063 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)