Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28342 RSD / NGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 50,428 Дин. (177,930 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)