Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.695 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 162,606 Дин. (13,904 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)