Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.243 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,541 Дин. (RM3,983) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)