Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.163 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,232 Дин. (RM4,262) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)