Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.554 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,176 Дин. (RM3,842) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)