Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.459 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,157 Дин. (RM3,768) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)