Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.510 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,356 Дин. (RM3,727) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)