Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.147 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,830 Дин. (RM4,051) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)