Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.710 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,637 Дин. (R$ 3,776) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)