Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.089 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,720 Дин. (R$ 3,372) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)