Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.704 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,394 Дин. (R$ 3,198) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)