Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.393 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,476 Дин. (R$ 3,693) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)