Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.494 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,052 Дин. (R$ 3,358) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)