Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,387 Дин. (R$ 3,615) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)