Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.925 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,470 Дин. (﷼ 4,135) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)