Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09196 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,798 Дин. (₩1,324,404) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)