Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.984 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,208 Дин. (元4,643) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)