Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.540 RSD / ETB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 48% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 43,029 Дин. (12,156 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)