Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.558 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,915 Дин. (22,139 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (41 minutes ago)