Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,458 Дин. (₨81,773) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)