Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,049 Дин. (₨74,771) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)