Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.091 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,130 Дин. (6,056 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)