Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.637 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 243% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 268,062 Дин. (8,473 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)