Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.479 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,972 Дин. (€937) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)