Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.923 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,919 Дин. (€1,051) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)