Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.089 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,321 Дин. (€977) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)