Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10070 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,454 Дин. (₩997,539) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)