Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09236 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,895 Дин. (₩929,970) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)