Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10140 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,322 Дин. (₩1,058,372) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)