Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,191 Дин. (₩1,460,476) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (14 minutes ago)