Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09086 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,967 Дин. (₩1,243,239) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (39 minutes ago)