Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,460 Дин. (₨38,276) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)