Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.463 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,347 Дин. (₨59,714) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)