Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.484 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,463 Дин. (54,904 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)