Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.486 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,245 Дин. (61,392 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)