Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.492 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,820 Дин. (58,844 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)