Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.672 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,653 Дин. (64,968 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)