Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.394 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,521 Дин. (58,472 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)