Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.723 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,472 Дин. ($1,835) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)