Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.926 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 158,615 Дин. ($1,572) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)