Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.961 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,391 Дин. ($1,599) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)