Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.830 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,807 Дин. ($1,452) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)