Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.756 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,194 Дин. ($1,579) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)