Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.801 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,917 Дин. ($1,472) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)