Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.979 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 195% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 230,440 Дин. ($1,970) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)