Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.545 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,004 Дин. (3,831TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)