Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,783 Дин. (¥165,006) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)