Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,802 Дин. (₨90,676) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)