Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.808 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,720 Дин. (Dinar 979) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)