Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.613 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 157% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 200,803 Дин. (Dinar 1,227) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (38 minutes ago)