Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.091 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,060 Дин. (Dinar 866) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)