Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.774 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,781 Дин. (Dinar 923) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (40 minutes ago)