Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.716 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 65,261 Дин. (S/. 2,058) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (29 minutes ago)