Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.905 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,949 Дин. (S/. 2,473) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (24 minutes ago)