Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.306 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,975 Дин. (RM4,105) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)