Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.751 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,462 Дин. (RM3,291) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)