Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.243 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,724 Дин. (RM3,515) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)