Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.399 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,657 Дин. (€1,205) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (43 minutes ago)