Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.405 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 164,353 Дин. (€1,388) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)