Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,769 Дин. (₨47,844) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)