Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,863 Дин. (Php39,824) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)