Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,353 Дин. (¥93,076) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)