Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,276 Дин. (¥91,426) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)