Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.722 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 77% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,523 Дин. ($1,230) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)