Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.191 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,965 Дин. ($1,213) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (36 minutes ago)