Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.771 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,172 Дин. ($1,178) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)