Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27664 RSD / NGN *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,416 Дин. (344,907 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)