Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.446 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,542 Дин. (E£ 11,483) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)