Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.737 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,742 Дин. (E£ 11,635) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (13 minutes ago)