Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.799 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,674 Дин. (E£ 17,361) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)