Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.138 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,026 Дин. (元5,022) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)