Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.040 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,080 Дин. (Q8,212) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)