Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.612 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,427 Дин. (S/. 3,075) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)