Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.372 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,765 Дин. (22,171 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)