Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.784 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,677 Дин. (25,812 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (26 minutes ago)