Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.113 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,855 Дин. (36,893 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)