Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.327 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,862 Дин. (33,622 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)