Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.297 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,692 Дин. (38,122 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)