Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.362 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,214 Дин. (37,837 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (33 minutes ago)