Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.361 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,797 Дин. (33,267 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)